Search This Blog!!

Saturday 28 November 2009

Saab

After the rapid progress on the Sierra initially, things with the Saab are going to be a little slow starting due to other weekend commitments this weekend and next, such as a stag weekend away! So we have planned to take the engine out of the Saab during the second weekend in Dec.

In the mean time I've been keeping my eye on a gearbox housing on ebay that Nick has determined will mate the Saab engine to the Sierra gearbox. A ebay seller keeps putting new ones up but they keep selling for £130 - £140. Which is slightly more than the £100 psychological barrier I have in my mind for buying parts! But I'll have to get one at some point, maybe looking for a second hand one else where might be another option. Its not critical to get it just yet though.

Next major progress update will be during second weekend of Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment