Search This Blog!!

Friday 26 February 2010

Saab sold!

Now that we had taken everything we could think we might need from the Saab, it was time to get rid of the Saab 900. Seems that there is quite a lot of competition to pick up scrap cars, lots of people in the paper offering money for picking them up. I got £140 for what was left of the Saab 900 and they came and collected it! Which was great! Considering it had no engine and I only bought it for £300.

I think I could perhaps have got some money for the Sierra too, though it had no wheels so didn't roll so I was just happy for someone to take it for free, but maybe could have got a bit of money. Oh well, the power of hind sight! If anyone else is planning to scrap a car, its prob worth having a look around to see if you can get some money for it...

1 comment:

  1. Well done Mike. Making progress and getting some money back too. I didn't think you would get anything for the old Saab.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete